Managed Inventory Leads To Healthier Balance Sheets
In a manufacturing company obtaining a 95% or higher IRA (Inventory Record Accuracy) number Is a tedious, but absolutely necessary task.
CIO|365 Inventory and Material Management Module provides a powerful and flexible set of features to help you manage and report your inventory information. Inventory & Material Management facilitates processes of maintaining the appropriate level of stock in a warehouse. The activities of inventory control involves in identifying inventory requirements, setting targets, providing replenishment techniques and options, monitoring item usages, reconciling the inventory balances, and reporting inventory status.
Inventory Management module optimizes all purchasing processes with the workflow driven processing functions, enables automated procurement and storing with accurate inventory management, and
integrates purchase accounting as well as quality check of material at the time of receiving the same
in the stores. The system gives real-time inventory report quickly for JIT (Just-In-Time) inventory
- Online status of Item quantity in terms of on-hand, available, reserved, ordered, to order, rejected, defective and re workable quantities
- Gate pass - returnable/non returnable
- Multiple warehouses/branches/regional offices
- Multiple levels of classification of items
- Stock transfer - receipts from other ware House
- Multiple units of measurement
- Lot wise tracking of inventory at shop floor and main stores
- Stock Valuation - LIFO/FIFO/weighted average
- Linking of GRN to PO and Invoice
- Complete taxation functionality and generation of taxation registers and reports
CIO 365 Inventory & Material Management covers all stock related functions of an organization. It can easily handle all the store activities of issues, dispatches, receipts and quality control. Stock evaluation and management becomes easy. Excessive and non-moving slock which is one of the most important worry of any top management can be easily tracked by an organization using
CIO |365 Inventory & Material Management inventory.